XF 1.1 Redirect to "upgrade"

Neszy

Hey,

I just put XenForo on my webserver again (it's completely new), and I found that if I manually type in "www.domain.com/forum/install" then it automatically redirects me to "www.domain.com/forum/install/index.php?upgrade/." I also get an error, which is this:
Code:
No entry is registered for key 'db'

XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1099
XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Session.php at line 166
XenForo_Session->__construct() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 43
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/odysseyg/public_html/forum/install/index.php at line 18
If, however, I go to the url "www.domain.com/forum," then it correctly redirects me to "www.domain.com/forum/install/index.php?install/"

I can still proceed with the installation process as normal, however, I was wondering if this is a problem which may affect me in the future (since I've had quite a few problems (due to my own errors)).

Thanks.

Something weird has seemed to happen, though.
I originally put the XenForo files in root/www/forum (web root, right?), and it's written the config into root/public_html/forum, where there seems to be a duplicate copy.
The config also duplicated into the web root. Is this supposed to happen?

If the install script is able to automatically write out the config.php file then it should write it to the library directory. If it can't write out the file then it will let you download it and then ask you to upload it to library.

Yeah, it automatically uploaded it to the library, but it was the library in public_html and not in www.

Actually, I'm not sure what happened, maybe I accidentally installed two XenForo's... which wouldn't explain what the config was copied to the web root.

Top Bottom