Redactor Editor Icons [Deleted]

It's amazing how many people complain when considering they had personal free custom work from me over the years and not too long ago when I did you a custom membercard yet your throwing that in my face.

How was I throwing anything in your face? The post count required use to be higher and I was being silly.. christ twice in 1 day you've snapped on me now.. here and your own site.. Sorry for trying to be silly...

As for past work, I have always said thank you and offered to pay, which you always refused. I even sent you money for the member card and you refunded it back to my Paypal, so please don't think i'm ungrateful for your work, as I always have been very grateful for all you done for me.

Last edited:
How was I throwing anything in your face? The post count required use to be higher and I was being silly.. christ twice in 1 day you've snapped on me now.. here and your own site.. Sorry for trying to be silly...

I haven't snapped at you Mike. you posted a request post at my forum, then posted on my profile and posted on my forum for the same request when I already seen the initial thread.

I quote

I've seen your posts and aware of them I've merged them into the same post you deleted so there's no need to remind me that your wanting a sign. I'd suggest you post in this area for a graphic designer to take on such a request. http://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-and-add-on-requests.68/

That is not snapping.

And you are throwing it in my face to get a reaction. Why bring it up? How would you feel if I brought up stuff about your hosting? The bad experiences people had? Same thing, you wouldn't like it since there's seldom any point in even bringing it up. So I haven't really snapped at you Mike, I'm just wondering what your reasons are why you would bring it up other than to cause a fuss.

If you want to be silly, try creating a thread in Off-topic instead of using my resource thread (which is basically ruined now) to get your daily fix of silliness.

And you are throwing it in my face to get a reaction. Why bring it up?

Wasn't trying to get a reaction at all.. your totally blowing what I said out of context. Dre mentioned the post count and someone else mentioned I took 2 years to make 10 non-spammy posts. So my response was intended to be silly towards that.. not to get some sort of reaction out of you. Sorry you took it as that was my intention and just forget I said anything... gees.

I'm not to blame here Mike you brought it up and I'm wondering why. So we can agree that I wasn't snapping at you Mike? This would be a somewhat untrue claim your placing on me?

Sure fine, I consider you a friend and don't want to argue with you Shelley. Like I already said, just forget I said anything. I thought you would have found humor in it just the way you do with our toothbrush jokes. Again. sorry you didn't take it that way. I ment no harm.

BBSmiley - Error

New registrations are currently not being accepted.

I appreciate the work you've done on this Shelley - always love your stuff. But how can I get it? Been running in circles for the past half hour and cannot find any way to download this.

EDIT: found it - just had to read all three pages of the thread.

EDIT 2: I gave up trying to install this. Did everything in the directions and the buttons are distorted. The image appears to be half the size of the original graphic. And since tensions seem to running high on this resource and there will be no support....Removed.

iconsbyshelley.webp

Last edited:
BBSmiley - Error

New registrations are currently not being accepted.

I appreciate the work you've done on this Shelley - always love your stuff. But how can I get it? Been running in circles for the past half hour and cannot find any way to download this.

EDIT: found it - just had to read all three pages of the thread.

EDIT 2: I gave up trying to install this. Did everything in the directions and the buttons are distorted. The image appears to be half the size of the original graphic. And since tensions seem to running high on this resource and there will be no support....Removed.

View attachment 53752
Weird. Works perfectly for me (and looks great) :)

editor.webp

Try this sprite.

I must be missing something really simple. This one does the same thing. I notice this file is only half the size as the original, 12k vs 21k. It looks like the file is not full sized and that is what is causing the problem. Is it possible that the board software is resizing this graphic when you upload it?

Yep - that's it. When I go to: <removed> your file is much larger than the one you've uploaded here. Either you have shrunk it, or the board shrunk it. I got it working though by lifting it directly from your image path. Thanks Shelley Awesome work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not entirely sure what may be causing it tbh but I transferred that last file directly from my server the same sprite I'm currently using at my site.

I just uploaded the icon to my own site and it seems fine uploading there.

Screenshot_2.webp

One question about implementation...
I didn't see anywhere in the Style Properties to change the path, so I edited the template editor_ui.css to point to the new icons.png file.

The icons are working great now but I have to wonder if I am missing something obvious about how I should have implemented it.

I cant get it to work...my path to the image is: /public_html/styles/editor/icons.png - i put this in Style Properties >> Rich Text Editor >> Editor Toolbar Button: @imagePath/xenforo/styles/editor/icons.png?redactor

I also tried it with 3 Styles and this Path: @imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor - but this is not working!

So, what is wrong? I am using XenForo 1.2.

Top Bottom