Redactor Editor Icons [Deleted]

@Shelley how can I download these icons? The resource directs me to your website but registrations seem to be closed? Is there another way to download it?

@Shelley how can I download these icons? The resource directs me to your website but registrations seem to be closed? Is there another way to download it?

I tried updating the resource today to include the zip file so it wouldn't redirect back to my site but it doesn't seem to work that that way so the zip is buried in this thread unfortunately. RolanLT linked you to it.

I dont really appreciate the bbsmiley site getting encouraged to register and then getting a headache trying to figure out where to do it.
After a while I got quite irritated just couldnt let it go and decided to send an email using the contact link.

As a verification question I got:

"Which was the first exo planet discovered orbiting a sun like star?"

Had to go to google for that !

Obviously you dont want any members at the moment.
I wish you would write: "We dont take anymore members at the moment" OR We dont want any members here at bbsmiley.

This was not fun at all.

Last edited:
I dont really appreciate the bbsmiley site getting encouraged to register and then getting a headache trying to figure out where to do it.
After a while I got quite irritated just couldnt let it go and decided to send an email using the contact link.

As a verification question I got:

Obviously you dont want any members at the moment.
I wish you would write: "We dont take anymore members at the moment" OR We dont want any members here at bbsmiley.

This was not fun at all.

I was sure I disabled the contact form which I've done now. Thanks. :)

That's like a 10th grade science question.... Shelley has put far more time into each of her releases.. 10 seconds to google something is not something to get irritated over.. Maybe instead of being cocky and whining, try being grateful for all the work she does. A bit of appreciation goes a long way.

@Shelly Great work!

I have been following your work for a while and this is the first resource I decided to use from you which is awesome!!!

Xenforo Community needs such talented artists like you but I wish you accept donations...

That's like a 10th grade science question.... Shelley has put far more time into each of her releases.. 10 seconds to google something is not something to get irritated over.. Maybe instead of being cocky and whining, try being grateful for all the work she does. A bit of appreciation goes a long way.

Then Mike, you and me are different because I do get irritated coming to a site (from this threads first page) where I am told all benefits of registering
but then not giving me the possibility to do so. No text that they dont take anymore registrations at the moment etc...
Thats why I suggested something like it in the first place even if they were a bit extreme.
But this is not the whole world I can try to find another solution.
And I am sure that I will be grateful for all the work she does when I get a chance to experience it.

Now I found a note on page 3 that the site dont take registrations anymore, so now I know.

I dont know anything about 10th grade school system, not from same country.
I dont memorize things like 52 Pegasi A anyway which was the correct answer right ?
(Not important now)

Last edited:
Then Mike, you and me are different because I do get irritated coming to a site (from this threads first page) where I am told all benefits of registering
but then not giving me the possibility to do so. No text that they dont take anymore registrations at the moment etc...
Thats why I suggested something like it in the first place even if they were a bit extreme.
But this is not the whole world I can try to find another solution.
And I am sure that I will be grateful for all the work she does when I get a chance to experience it.

Now I found a note on page 3 that the site dont take registrations anymore, so now I know.

I dont know anything about 10th grade school system, not from same country.
I dont memorize things like 52 Pegasi A anyway which was the correct answer right ?
(Not important now)

Yeah, you should take the time to read as it may yield some wonderful results. Personally I couldn't care less what you memorise but your self entitled attitude hasn't accomplished anything other than all your doing is banging your head against a brick wall. :D

Yeah, you should take the time to read as it may yield some wonderful results. Personally I couldn't care less what you memorise but your self entitled attitude hasn't accomplished anything other than all your doing is banging your head against a brick wall. :D

Shelley I dont really get what you mean exactly. Take the time to read ? I read very thoroughly on your bbsmiley site (assume it is yours) looking for that
register link. I never meant to step on your toes and next time I react negatively/get very frustrated I will not express it as raw as I did. It is totally unnecassary
since it is not your intention to mislead me on your site. If I would give it a new try I would probably only say: "I cant find the register link on your site am I missing something ?" much better right ?

I got recommended to download it from another forum so all I saw was the first page with that download link on it.
There was no need to read more and I clicked the button and landed on bbsmiley. There is nothing on bbsmiley that it is not possible ot register at the moment.

This is not the whole world, I just wanted to explain it to you now in a more positive manner so you know my experience.

ok thx but i cannot seem to get these icons or any icons to work for me... i replaced the icons at this path styles/default/xenforo/editor and my styles/fusiongamer/xenforo/editor

i edited the Editor toolbar button
Background and
Miscellaneous with
CSS rules i placed in
@imagePath/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor

@imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor
@imagePath/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png

@imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png

and even the hard coded format which is http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png
http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor

and i've tried every possible combination and i tried placing them in different spots and it still wont work its like the actual redactor sprites are somewhere else. because when i put in ?redactor the source of the icons file is totally different but the funny thing is it leads to the replaced icon file directory unless there is some kind of hidden directory for ?redactor. which i cannot seem to find.. no CSS rules or templates on it either...

Top Bottom