Redactor Editor Icons [Deleted]

It works fine, just 2 icons need to be updated (spoiler and the icon that combines all the useless functions/icons).

That would be "insert" but yeah it doesn't make your board explode, but it wouldn't look good without an update either.

I've updated mine, and once I replace 1 or 2 original icons with my own I'll release my own set for dark backgrounds as well.

I'll release my own set for dark backgrounds as well.
Nice! Is it just to basically replace the icons already on the spritesheet to something else? Do they have to be in very specific locations (aside from the obvious order)?

Nice! Is it just to basically replace the icons already on the spritesheet to something else? Do they have to be in very specific locations (aside from the obvious order)?

It's simply a matter of loading the spritesheet into an image editor, then copying/pasting another icon image into the sheet (16x16 usually works best) and placing it right over the old one. Pretty easy process.

Even if the sprite file is a PNG file and you are putting it into an editing software like photoshop, how can you be sure the image exactly replaces the current one?

Even if the sprite file is a PNG file and you are putting it into an editing software like photoshop, how can you be sure the image exactly replaces the current one?

To keep it really simple, just choose a 16x16 .png icon, and vertically align it so it begins on the same line as the old one you're replacing.

Top Bottom