Redactor Editor Icons [Deleted]

Error on your part then. I didn't have to re-apply it. God knows what you did/do but you seem to have nothing but issues everytime you upgrade @DRE.
He might downloaded and upload the whole packages, instead of just the upgrade packages only.

You should be using a custom style directory, DRE, and not replacing the default icons that come with the package.

Reactions: DRE
Yeah I used to wonder why Style makers put all the default Xenforo style files in their folder.

@Shelley what is the process to be able to register at your site? Thanks.

There isn't a process to register yet until I get an add-on developed further to include additional functions so the global limit is able to be set per forum. Unfortunately until I have this sorted registrations are closed and I don't plan on re-opening until that alone is done.

@Shelley so for now, those not registered will be unable to utilize your fine work?

People already registered at my site aren't / won't receive additional resources since I've released more resources here at xenforo than at my own site. Anything that will be designed is more likely going to be released here.

What is the right Path?? /public_html/styles/editor/icons.png - i put this in Style Properties >> Rich Text Editor >> Editor Toolbar Button: @imagePath/xenforo/styles/editor/icons.png?redactor

I also tried it with 3 Styles and this Path: @imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor - but this is not working!

So, what is wrong?

What is the right Path?? /public_html/styles/editor/icons.png - i put this in Style Properties >> Rich Text Editor >> Editor Toolbar Button: @imagePath/xenforo/styles/editor/icons.png?redactor

I also tried it with 3 Styles and this Path: @imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor - but this is not working!

So, what is wrong?

It's working I've just tested it again and uploaded and overwrote the sprite in multiple styles and working perfectly fine in each style. Try doing a CTRL + F5 a few times

Top Bottom