Red xenForo Style.

Off topic, or not really :p... I don't like it when people change the -always- very wise words my postings are build upon... ;). For the ignorant souls: I was talking about The Matrix, when I referred to The Most Amazing Movie Ever Released On Earth. Not this 'Evil Dead 2' or whatever is was called (although surprisingly this profound titled movie has had some really good reviews, I even looked it up... yes that is what this XenForo forum does to you.)

Just from the screenshot it looks like you missed the navbar text color, the page navigation highlight color(s), and the border around the avatar. Looking good though. :)

Off topic, or not really :p... I don't like it when people change the -always- very wise words my postings are build upon... ;). For the ignorant souls: I was talking about The Matrix, when I referred to The Most Amazing Movie Ever Released On Earth. Not this 'Evil Dead 2' or whatever is was called (although surprisingly this profound titled movie has had some really good reviews, I even looked it up... yes that is what this XenForo forum does to you.)
Since we're already off-topic. ;)

Evil Dead 2 is comedy horror, starring the amazing Bruce Campbell, and directed by Sam Raimi who went on to make 2 really good Spider-Man movies. ;)

Top Bottom