Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

TickTackk

batpool52! submitted a new resource:

Reckons Team Marketplace - Marketplace add-on for XenForo with physical products, automatic shipping status update and more!

About this add-on
This add-on is designed to full-fill the requirements of the users who have been asking for a good marketplace add-on with wide range of options. This add-on contains few features which are not available in the any publicly available eCommerance platform till today (unless my research failed).

Features List
  • Categories with nested...

Read more about this resource...

Screenshots:
21.webp 22.webp 23.webp 24.webp 25.webp 26.webp 27.webp 28.webp 29.webp 30.webp 31.webp 32.webp 33.webp 34.webp 35.webp 36.webp 37.webp

Last edited:
Congrats! Finally released.
If I was able to use our own paygate, I would be the first who purchase and use it.
Anyway I'll use it ASAP (when I be able to use our paygate, either in core or any other way)
(is there any demo?)

Thanks! If you mean a demo to test all the features in Admin CP and mess around then nope, sorry :/. If you mean viewing on how things publicly work you can check my site @ https://www.rt-networks.com/ which should give the idea. Once the add-on is Beta 2 stage I would be uploading some screenshots.

I forgot to set the unregistered users permission which is set now so that guests can view it and I've also manually activated your account.

@batpool52! - I'm facing issues with receiving the confirmation mail. Could you please activate my account? Also, without an active account, nothing happens after you get a confirmation message at the top that "product has been added to your cart". Hope it's not a bug.

Update: The 'cart' button is totally hidden. Why not simply show the count of items in the list in the big orange 'Add To Cart' button itself?

@batpool52! - I'm facing issues with receiving the confirmation mail. Could you please activate my account? Also, without an active account, nothing happens after you get a confirmation message at the top that "product has been added to your cart". Hope it's not a bug.
I've confirmed your account now and mail issue should be solved for anyone now. Once you've click on Add to Cart you see the counter next to "Cart" in the sub navigation bar would be updated.

Update: The 'cart' button is totally hidden. Why not simply show the count of items in the list in the big orange 'Add To Cart' button itself?
I've fixed it now and the resource content will be updated in next 10 minutes or so.

"Chained Payment support, this feature will allow you to earn a certain percentage of earning for every payment made. Please note that this feature is not widely supported by all payment processors."

but it looks like paypal is the only processor you support (I'm confused?)

Payment Processor supported by me currently is only PayPal but not many payment processors have this option for you to use it.

"Chained Payment support, this feature will allow you to earn a certain percentage of earning for every payment made. Please note that this feature is not widely supported by all payment processors."

but it looks like paypal is the only processor you support (I'm confused?)
It's Beta 1. He probably means the feature isn't supported by all payment processors in general, like Stripe, 2Checkout, PayPal, PSC, PaymentWall, the list is endless. Right now he may only have added PayPal in the core, but it's also beta 1 and I assume the payment processor system is extendible so the user can code a new system in too themselves.

Nice add-on btw. (ignores)

It's Beta 1. He probably means the feature isn't supported by all payment processors in general, like Stripe, 2Checkout, PayPal, PSC, PaymentWall, the list is endless. Right now he may only have added PayPal in the core, but it's also beta 1 and I assume the payment processor system is extendible so the user can code a new system in too themselves.

Nice add-on btw. (ignores)

ok, i just purchased it, as a show of support! hope it really evolves, happy to install test and give feedback...

I would like to link resource/media to products.

Example:
A member publish a resource in the RM that explain how to do something with product/s that are sold on the marketplace.

In that specific resource will be visible the products involved and links to them (plus= single add to the cart button and an add all the products to the cart button)
In the product/s page will be visible and linked resources that use that product/s

The same for media on XFMG.

You can link resources to the product but it isn't really in the way you wish it to and it could have some improvement as per your suggestion.

Don't see a reason why would anyone want to link a media to a product when the media itself is visible without purchasing it and there is no real content to hide and this is just my point of view.

Also if you have any suggestions then they are best suited for @ https://www.rt-networks.com/forums/marketplace-suggestions.35/ :)

Finally after following that discussion post for a while !! Looking forward to see how this will go in coming days . Hoping to get this sometimes next week .

Don't see a reason why would anyone want to link a media to a product when the media itself is visible without purchasing it and there is no real content to hide and this is just my point of view.
A Media could be a video or a photo about one or more products pr a photo/video about a "creation" or an "how to" with one or more product.

I'm going to make the suggestion with some mockup on rr-network forum.

Top Bottom