1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Received install error straight away

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by wi11ie, Feb 9, 2011.

1. wi11ie

wi11ie Member

Uploaded all in upload folder to xen folder on server. Modified the config.php file went to browser, typed in www.xxxxxx.com/xen/install like in instruction and got

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/xxxxxx/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xen/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 1065

Abstract.php is in the uploaded
    Controller/Request folder

Any Ideas ??
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Looks like your include path didn't change. I also see a specific value for the include path that applies to your site.

This likely means that it was set via php_admin_value by your host. Please contact them, as this is a server misconfiguration. (The include path should be set by php_value.)
  3. wi11ie

wi11ie Member

Thanks Mike. I have sent a ticket now just have to wait. I fixed the value :)