XF 2.2 Install Error

Resolute

I get this error after install but I am able tog et in my Admin panel right after install. What do I do?

Warning: require(/home/customer/www/mypublicforum.org/public_html/src/vendor/composer/../laminas/laminas-zendframework-bridge/src/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/mypublicforum.org/public_html/src/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 53

Fatal error
: require(): Failed opening required '/home/customer/www/mypublicforum.org/public_html/src/vendor/composer/../laminas/laminas-zendframework-bridge/src/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /home/customer/www/mypublicforum.org/public_html/src/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 53

All files were uploaded. So I don't know what happened.

Upload all your XF files again.... I think they are in an /upload folder in the archive... those files in the upload folder need to be placed in the root of the domain unless you are running in a sub-directory off your site root (like having a WordPress install in the root).
Also, whatever FTP program you used may not have successfully uploaded all the files. That has been observed in the past with using cPanel to upload.

Top Bottom