XF 1.2 Rebuilding forum, getting TMP error?

darren

Hi guys,

Long story short my host has messed up and we're having to try and rebuild my site.

Apparently they have rebuilt the SQL from the files? not sure what they means, however I can't find mention of it as yet in myphpadmin/plesk and since it's a holiday there's nobody around to ask. But I was assured it was "ok" and the SQL rebuild went without error?

Anyway assuming the above is correct...

I get the following error when trying to load the forum -This is with debug mode on in the config :

Code:
An exception occurred: is_readable() [<a href='function.is-readable'>function.is-readable</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/community/library/Zend/Cache/Backend.php on line 208

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
is_readable() in Zend/Cache/Backend.php at line 208
Zend_Cache_Backend->_isGoodTmpDir() in Zend/Cache/Backend.php at line 187
Zend_Cache_Backend->getTmpDir() in Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php at line 123
Zend_Cache_Backend_File->__construct() in Zend/Cache.php at line 153
Zend_Cache::_makeBackend() in Zend/Cache.php at line 94
Zend_Cache::factory() in XenForo/Application.php at line 718
XenForo_Application->loadCache()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 921
XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 952
XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1399
XenForo_Application::getCache() in XenForo/Model.php at line 146
XenForo_Model->_getCache() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 81
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 144
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/community/index.php at line 13

Is this error related to not being able to find the SQL db?

Thanks guys, pulling my hair out at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated

Disabling your cache may help. However, this is an issue with your host restricting access to PHP.

Thank you, disabling the cache in the config now brings up an SQL error which I was expecting to have, now they just need to sort the SQL out tomorrow then hopefully reopen time!

Top Bottom