XF 1.5 Error in rebuilding cache

MacSeah

I am having an unknown error after a server move. It disallow me to rebuild cache in ACP giving this server errors. Can anyone help me with this?

Admin Control Panel -
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'ignored' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 1161
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_User->rebuildIgnoreCache() in XenForo/Deferred/User.php at line 42
  6. XenForo_Deferred_User->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/undertable/public_html/f/admin.php at line 13

Also, after installing a new theme, members are not able to see an updated forum. Some complained that their conversation and post is missing but when i check it has something to do with the browsers.The posts and conversations are there but they can't see it. After changing to another browser or reinstall the browsers, it works. That is a weird problem for me.

The only thing i can think of is the addon i installed, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/force-unselectable-style-change.4388/

Last edited:
If you submit a ticket with admin CP and phpMyAdmin (or similar) details, we can look into it. This error would indicate that at least one user is ignoring more users than the system normally allows. Some of the users they ignore will have to be removed.

Top Bottom