Fixed  Rebuild User Caches after deletion of user group...

Jaxel

I had a secondary usergroup from my old forum... I have deleted it on my new forum. However, it looks like the database has retained the secondary usergroup value. Now when I try to rebuild user caches I get the following error:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'display_style_group_id' at row 1
  1. [*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 604
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 846
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter_User->rebuildDisplayStyleGroupId() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/User.php at line 62
    [*]XenForo_CacheRebuilder_User->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    [*]XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 63
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /admin.php at line 13

I have discovered the issue... if you delete a usergroup, and a user has that usergroup listed as his primary usergroup, it will break.

I have fixed the code to prevent the listed error.

However, I can't reproduce the underlying issue. I can see the theory of it happening - the xf_user_group_relation table not having the correct data - but users are moved to a different primary group when the user group itself is deleted. We'd have to try to figure out why incorrect data is in that table in the first place.

Top Bottom