Duplicate Reactions: Profile Summary (and Reputation Bar)

vandross

I searched and didn't see anything relevant to what I want to suggest, but as always I could have used the wrong keywords. Please merge if necessary!

The forum I'm on uses the Reaction plugin which is extremely useful, considering a lot of our members are migrants from another board that uses them. But with this forum they come from, their Reaction system has a Reaction Profile Summary (so when you visit a member's profile, you can see exactly how people have reacted to their posts much like members can see the split up/categorized reactions in their Reactions Received panel). This other site's Reaction system also contributes to a Reputation bar rather than a counter so you can get a general idea of how well liked (or disliked) a member may be. So my suggestions/requests:

1. Have the Reactions Received panel from individual member CPs duplicated and displayed publicly on their profiles. The summary doesn't necessarily need to show EXACTLY how people reacted to individual posts, but the counter is very nice!

Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 9.49.03 PM.png

2. Have these Positive, Neutral, and Negative Reactions contribute to a reputation bar/icon of some sort that shows a member's standing in the forum according to rankings by other members.​

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom