As designed  RC2 - AminCP Optiongroup

SchmitzIT

Please excuse me if I overlooked something somewhere, but I noticed this when playing around with the admincp optiongroup settings.

I created a new option, and defined it as an On/Off checkbox. I gave it a value of false.

Bug 1: When returning to the AdminCP, the checkbox is checked. Expected behaviour: Unchecked. (Does it perhaps need to be set to "false"?)
Bug 2: I then edited the option, and tried setting it to a Text Box instead. I removed the default value, but when saving, the default value is retained. The only option is to remove the option and recreate it.

Bonus points: Please explain what the possibilities for the fields "Format Parameters", and "Array Sub-Options" are? Also, just for some additional clarification, what would/could the callback here be used for?

Cheers :)

Found something else that seems to be a bug, and that might be related to Bug number 2.

When editing an existing option, and setting a default (where before there was none), this will not show up. It seems as if the edits are not being picked up.

Bonus points: Please explain what the possibilities for the fields "Format Parameters", and "Array Sub-Options" are? Also, just for some additional clarification, what would/could the callback here be used for?
Bonus points:

Callback: Can be used to display a "own" options template if necessary.
For example:

options123.webp
options1.webp

Both of these are expected. The boolean values should be 1/0.

Default values are for when the option is created. If the option exists, the default doesn't matter. So changing the default doesn't change the value.

Both of these are expected. The boolean values should be 1/0.

Default values are for when the option is created. If the option exists, the default doesn't matter. So changing the default doesn't change the value.

Thanks, Mike. I mostly figured it'd be nice seeing the default show when I am developing my mod. I did test by exporting and then importing, at which point the default will show up properly. I just missed the visual confirmation when I still was working on my options.

Top Bottom