Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My site, period. lol

I would create a ticket but I'll wait till my other questions get answered first.

Ain't much going on there anyway.

You could probably try to vpn to another network and then login and correct that (if your blocked from your own server completely based on ip I would assume it is via iptables/ipset) by adding your ip to your white list.

Kinda trippy that Jimi Hendrix, Brian Jones, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse all died at the age of 27...

Guess I'll upgrade XenMedio instead of using XenMediaGallery. No point spending money on importers since XenMedio got upgraded for 1.2 finally. All I need now is my blog importers working and a XenGallery to XenGallery importer.

Hmm, need some votes I guess..
Admin forum, gaming forum, Apple-related forum or technology, computing, etc based forum.
I can't pick between the four and I have some nice ideas I want to get in motion. Passionate about the four, just which one..:eek:

Help please?:oops::rolleyes:

Hmm, need some votes I guess..
Admin forum, gaming forum, Apple-related forum or technology, computing, etc based forum.
I can't pick between the four and I have some nice ideas I want to get in motion. Passionate about the four, just which one..:eek:

Help please?:oops::rolleyes:
All pretty saturated niches. Pick the one you're most passionate about because you're going to have a hard job ahead of you competing with the many existing sites out there. :)

On a faster server but still only running 44 addons. The other 16 are disabled. Don't need them on unless I need them.

Got an outside cat last night. Really got around to playing with her tonight... She's fantastic and super friendly. She begs for attention anytime she hears people in the kitchen.

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom