Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, you're old enough to be my son. I'm not calling you sir.

Can't you get cable through your... cable provider? DSL has always been crap around here and the only choices are FiOS, UVerse or my cable provider, which beats the former two by a long shot in terms of speed, bandwidth, availability and price.
Age is only a number. :p

(Just simply Adam works though)

This is my cable provider who is giving me troubles. Our lines are not below ground, but still above on the telephone poles. I'm also told that "metal box" was important too (or so I heard).

Dislike those who "milk" renewal cost.

... ie....

X will be released with the promise of Y coming soon. Y which was basic, but highly desired is not finally added until Z time after the majority of people will need to renew to get it.

Also dislike those who say X will be included into the release of something and make sales with the promise of X. Only to neglect on that promise and sell X independently as an add-on for the original thing you bought into.

Moral of all this.... Make good on your original stance.

Age is only a number. :p

(Just simply Adam works though)

This is my cable provider who is giving me troubles. Our lines are not below ground, but still above on the telephone poles. I'm also told that "metal box" was important too (or so I heard).
Cable is always on poles in suburbia. It makes it easier to access to. Who are you with?

Random Thought...

GOD... I hate DHL.

They ship things so super slowly, only to pass it onto USPS, who seems to be holding it forever in their sort facility.

Ordered something on the 3rd (August 3rd) and was sent out on the 4th (next day), but still waiting

I saw my reflection in the glass I was the real proof
I've answered on all questions in the tests in women magazines.

upload_2013-8-14_15-25-27.webp

So, I created a mod for XenForo that I'd always had intentions of releasing. It was a fairly simple one: lets you categorise trophies and give them icons. I figured that'd be a nice thing to do and release here once I was sure it was stable.

Then Waindigo released his Trophies mod that does exactly what mine does, but adds the one feature I'd intended to add (trophy import/export).. Welp.

So, I created a mod for XenForo that I'd always had intentions of releasing. It was a fairly simple one: lets you categorise trophies and give them icons. I figured that'd be a nice thing to do and release here once I was sure it was stable.

Then Waindigo released his Trophies mod that does exactly what mine does, but adds the one feature I'd intended to add (trophy import/export).. Welp.

If it were me I'd still release it. Giving people choice is always a good thing and with two similar mods some competitive might creep in where both mods are made in such a way that they differ and made better. It's well worth releasing imo.

Release it any ways.

Alternative are ALWAYS a good thing.

X may do exactly what Y may do, but one maybe more compatible or more supported than the other under Z conditions. Or one maybe discontinued later. Or the developer maybe more helpful over the other. Finally, one maybe paid or free or change between the two.

Those are only some of the reasons why alternatives are always good. :)

Nothing wrong with having options ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom