Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the TM is being referred to as "TMC" I think all customers who term this as TMC should have this vid played on repeat as soon as they hit the TM area (hopes I've not referred to it as TMC).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If we assume the C is Chaps then TMC surely stands for Tiny Monkey Chaps.

upload_2013-6-25_22-58-29.webp

If you don't want people to be able to specify and use a continually updating version of your node module (.x) and want to require us to use a single version, don't tag or update a continually updating version. Please and thank you. Its not my fault that I am told one thing and you change your minds every 5 minutes. /end work rant

I think i found a solution to my banner image issue in responsive. let's hope it stays in my brain whilst I work out the details in photoshop and extra.css. #nohope

lol ... see if you can get this tune out of your head afterwards:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Assassin's Greed IV Black Flag
  • Batman Arkham Origins
  • Dues Ex: Human Revolutions - Directors Cut
  • Disney Infinity
  • Rayman Legends
  • Disney Planes
  • Skylanders SWAP Force
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Black Force
  • Watch Dogs

And the list keep growing.... What makes this ironic is this list sounds a little like Microsoft One's EA3 list, right?

Would you believe these are the games coming to Nintendo?! And the list keeps growing...

Been watching all the games Microsoft has been advertizing for their system and soon after, almost silently, the developers drops hints or confirm Nintendo.

And only $299 for a Wii U :D

Oh...Microsoft.... while you were sleeping...... Guess who was playing dead?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom