1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek vbseo likes importer

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by ragtek, Jun 25, 2011.

1. ragtek

ragtek Guest

This "add-on" / importer imports your vbulletin vbseo post likes into xenforo post likes.

It's working perfect for me, but not for the customer who wanted this add-on :(
    So try this at own risk:p

Attention, this is ATM only a beta version. Pls try it as first on your test board! ( I recommend to test always the import before you run it on your live forum! )

Attached Files:

melbo, Hoffi and Brandon Sheley like this.
  2. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

The importer probably works for those who makes the transition to XenForo and does this vBSEO-likes import at the same time (or doesn't click "Complete import" after the forums/users are done).
  3. MrC

MrC Active Member

I couldn't find the addon in Options nor in Tools -> Import Extertal Data. It is listed on "Installed Add-ons" though. Does it support Vb4?

4. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

Is there a way to have this as just a 'likes' importer (not make it a part of regular importer) :) I've already done the import but want this to import the likes.
  5. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

Can this be made to work with vB4?
  6. Hoffi

Hoffi Well-Known Member

I've imported them from my vB4.

But I build my own importer, don't know if this runs with vB4. It should.
  7. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

Care to share?
  8. Hoffi

Hoffi Well-Known Member

Not official, because I take some importer and moved them to one together.

Let me ask all authors if I can post it here.
    Dinh Thanh and DBA like this.
  9. giorgino

giorgino Well-Known Member

any news? :unsure: