• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Change Facebook Button

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
It's not a "missing feature" if you ask me. It's working as designed, without the intention to extend on it currently. And it's an incidental request by less than a handful of users interested in extending an existing option for supporting third party site features. Just my 2c.

That said, quick work, nice job, and I am glad you're doing this - it helps those who want to add more to their v1 of xenforo.

It's not a "missing feature" if you ask me. It's working as designed, without the intention to extend on it currently. And it's an incidental request by less than a handful of users interested in extending an existing option for supporting third party site features. Just my 2c.

That said, quick work, nice job, and I am glad you're doing this - it helps those who want to add more to their v1 of xenforo.

Just another free add-on to cover a feature, which was requested by somebody, but probably won't be included in xf
does this sound better?:p

Very helpful.. Now i dont need to edit the template itself. Thanks a lot

Top Bottom