Raffles for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Would I be able to request this myself for a extra small fee once I purchase this? All giveaway sites have this problem, so in stopping this, you simply ban the person from being able to make giveaways and refund everyone whatever they lost back. I'm aware of that, and would still like the members to host their own. I'd be winning to give an extra $10 to have this added manually after purchasing the product.
Sorry, no. This is one request I must turn down.

Sorry, no. This is one request I must turn down.
Okay :/ It's one of the main functions I'm looking for sadly. I also noticed there isn't any text saying "Total Entries" or anything showing how many people entered the giveaway, is that something you can add as well?

Okay :/ It's one of the main functions I'm looking for sadly. I also noticed there isn't any text saying "Total Entries" or anything showing how many people entered the giveaway, is that something you can add as well?
That is permission based...
entriesperms.webp

And produces this on a raffle page...
entrydisplay.webp

@Snog - I would like to update my raffles version from 1.1.4 to 1.1.6. However, when I log into your site and try to download 1.1.6 your system wants me to enter a license number. I can't find such a license number. I validated my version through xenforo validation key on your site. What can I do?

@Snog - I would like to update my raffles version from 1.1.4 to 1.1.6. However, when I log into your site and try to download 1.1.6 your system wants me to enter a license number. I can't find such a license number. I validated my version through xenforo validation key on your site. What can I do?
Send me a PC on my site with your PayPal email address and I'll get the license number for you.

Hi, I want to create a raffle closed to only 100 participants. Each participant must select only one number between 00 & 99. When all numbers are selected, the raffle is closed (can't accept more participants).
The winner would be the number that matches the last two digits of the first prize of the national lottery in my country. For example, if the first prize of the lottery was the number 18,954, the winner would be the user had chosen the number 54.

I can do this kind of competition with this addon?

Thanks!

Hi, I want to create a raffle closed to only 100 participants. Each participant must select only one number between 00 & 99. When all numbers are selected, the raffle is closed (can't accept more participants).
The winner would be the number that matches the last two digits of the first prize of the national lottery in my country. For example, if the first prize of the lottery was the number 18,954, the winner would be the user had chosen the number 54.

I can do this kind of competition with this addon?

Thanks!
Sorry, no it can't. Numbers are not chosen by this add-on.

@Snog Just made the purchase, seems to be a quality add-on :)

I'm having difficulty with the usergroup entry limits. I want group 9 to have 1 entry, group 29 to have 2 entries, and group 11 to have 3 entries.

When I input "9|1,29|2,11|3" members of each of those groups get 3 entries.

@Snog Just made the purchase, seems to be a quality add-on :)

I'm having difficulty with the usergroup entry limits. I want group 9 to have 1 entry, group 29 to have 2 entries, and group 11 to have 3 entries.

When I input "9|1,29|2,11|3" members of each of those groups get 3 entries.
Do the members also belong to user group 11? If they do, thats why they are receiving 3 entries.

Try entering them in group order 9|1,11|3,29|2

In that case, the member will receive the number of entries for the highest user group they belong to. So if someone is in group 9 and 11, they will get 3 entries. If they are in 11 and 29, they will get 2 entries.

The way you have them entered, if someone belongs to groups 9 and 11, they will get 3 entries. If they belong to groups 29 and 11, they will get 3 entries.

Last edited:
The other thing is if groups 9,11 and 29 are the only ones allowed to enter the raffle, don't enter group 9 in the list and set the Maximum User Entries to 1. The other 2 groups (11 and 29) should be listed in the limit settings and will be the only ones allowed to have more than 1 entry.

@Snog

No difference entering it that way, each of the usergroups gets 2 entries.

I'm testing with a user in the Registered usergroup, adding and removing from a single additional usergroup (9, 11, or 29).

@Snog

No difference entering it that way, each of the usergroups gets 2 entries.

I'm testing with a user in the Registered usergroup, adding and removing from a single additional usergroup (9, 11, or 29).
How many entries do you have set in Maximum User Entries?

The other thing is if groups 9,11 and 29 are the only ones allowed to enter the raffle, don't enter group 9 in the list and set the Maximum User Entries to 1. The other 2 groups (11 and 29) should be listed in the limit settings and will be the only ones allowed to have more than 1 entry.

How many entries do you have set in Maximum User Entries?

I just set max entries to 1 and entered 11|3,29|2 in the entry limits field. Test user is in group 11, but is limited to one entry. Only those three groups are eligible to enter.

I just set max entries to 1 and entered 11|3,29|2 in the entry limits field. Test user is in group 11, but is limited to one entry. Only those three groups are eligible to enter.
I'm looking at it on my development server now. If I locate the problem today, I'll post an update. Otherwise, it will be in the morning.

Anyone that just downloaded the update, download it again and just upload the files to your server. I needed to change something in two places, but only did one in the update. It's corrected now.

Top Bottom