Raffles for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Snog, another question (this one relevant to you lol). When people click on the raffle tab, they sometimes can't figure out how to enter. Is it possible to make the phrase "View Details & Register" a different color and bolded, etc, so it's easier to see?

Snog, another question (this one relevant to you lol). When people click on the raffle tab, they sometimes can't figure out how to enter. Is it possible to make the phrase "View Details & Register" a different color and bolded, etc, so it's easier to see?
Add this to the raffles.css template (I suggest doing this via a template modification, not to the template itself)
Code:
.raffleSpan_1 a{
    color: red;
    font-weight: bold;
}

I went back a few pages and searched this thread and didn't find anything so sorry if I missed it. But is this being ported to XF2? If so, any ETA?

I use [bd] Banking on my site and many members have built up quite a bit of money. Currently, the only use for it was our betting Sportbook but, when I saw this, thought it might be a good way for members to blow their moolah.

Do you guys raffle off actual items or extra permissions for X days on the forum or what? Thanks.

I actually raffle off real items worth several hundred dollars every month, performance car parts. I have sponsors who donate them.
That looks great. Do you cover the cost or do your sponsors pay for shipping?

I'd love to see other examples of sites who use this.

Top Bottom