Fixed Quote selected text does not work on Windows phone

Valter

Does it not work or is it just not tested on Windows Phone?
Unfortunately, it doesn't work on WP.

In Internet Explorer snippet is shown when text is selected but nothing happens when you click on the button.
In UC Browser snippet is also shown and you can click the button but it opens reply page with the whole post quoted, not selected part.

This is working for me with the Windows Phone 7.1 SDK.

Annoyingly, doing anything with Windows Phone 8 (SDK/emulator) requires Windows 8 and I have no intention of switching to that. Going to try getting a Windows 8 VM setup and hope that I can still use the emulator (it's VMs all the way down!).

Annoyingly, doing anything with Windows Phone 8 (SDK/emulator) requires Windows 8 and I have no intention of switching to that. Going to try getting a Windows 8 VM setup and hope that I can still use the emulator (it's VMs all the way down!).
The WP8 SDK/emulator runs under Hyper-V, which doesn't work inside (most) virtual environments, so you'd need a machine running Windows 8 (or Windows Server 08 R2/2012) directly.

Fixed now. It was related to the click event not firing due to being fairly slow and the selectionchange event firing first, triggering a recreation of the buttons.

Fixed now. It was related to the click event not firing due to being fairly slow and the selectionchange event firing first, triggering a recreation of the buttons.
I hate to say this but the quote and reply still not working in my phone.

Lumia 625 Cyan, with Update 1

Maybe worth to know, I'm using Preview for Developer update, thats why I had Update 1

Anyone use Black or Cyan without Preview for Developer?

Top Bottom