Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
any update on this
ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame0 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:722
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 6:49 AM

I had to disable the game because of this error.

This has now been fixed on my test site and will have the updated files for release over the next few days.
Sorry there has not been any updates for a bit of time but yes i have been working on a bingo system and i have had private work,
Free scripts will always have to wait if i get private work as i or you would do as we all need to make money to live.

So over the next few days i will have the fixes for this error { ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame0 }
and i have the category breadcrum part sorted that was mentioned by Goodfella

This addon quites need some polish, that is integration with xenforo functions itself, one of the difficulties i face is it needs to use the sub-menu and easier ways to add/edit quizzes. A more responsive integration with the tables, that includes larger quiz names making actually use of the space and make the rows like plays, questions, played shorter.

Several visual tweaks, like the timebar, blank part at the end looks odd (where seconds get displayed).
It's just about organization, make things more clear and clean. ^^
This!

I already made some suggestions on your forum @Mike2020 . This can be a great addiction to any forum with some polish!

Total number of quizzes (tests) not updating:
Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 12.38.55 PM.webp

Here it clearly shows that there are quizzes in the Anatomy category:
Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 12.41.09 PM.webp

If you notice I'm in the Anatomy section and the breadcrumb still isn't working properly:
Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 12.44.00 PM.webp

Total number of quizzes (tests) not updating:
screen-shot-2015-04-25-at-12-38-55-pm-png.104509
if you look its showing there is no quizzes in the category Anatomy so this is right
If you notice I'm in the Anatomy section and the breadcrumb still isn't working properly:
screen-shot-2015-04-25-at-12-44-00-pm-png.104513
if the category is a top level category it will not show that in the breadcrumb but i will add a new option so that you can change this to your own needs.
If you go into any category within the Anatomy category does it show the Anatomy category in the breadcrumb

if you look its showing there is no quizzes in the category Anatomy so this is right
However there are quizzes in subcategories under "Anatomy". You should take a look at the resource manager. I think this is how the tally should work.

If you go into any category within the Anatomy category does it show the Anatomy category in the breadcrumb
This is how its functioning.

I go into category (Anatomy), then click subcategory (General Anatomy) then i click the main category in the breadcrumb (Anatomy). At this point it takes me to a "Categories tab" (See image) and does NOT show what category I'm in the breadcrumb.
Also this category tab does not show at all on the main landing page of the quiz addon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 1.38.33 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 1.38.33 PM.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
However there are quizzes in subcategories under "Anatomy". You should take a look at the resource manager. I think this is how the tally should work.

This is how its functioning.

I go into category (Anatomy), then click subcategory (General Anatomy) then i click the main category in the breadcrumb (Anatomy). At this point it takes me to a "Categories tab" (See image) and does NOT show what category I'm in the breadcrumb.
Also this category tab does not show at all on the main landing page of the quiz addon.
the category tab has been removed in the latest version you should not have that any more.
what version have you got installed

the category tab has been removed in the latest version you should not have that any more.
what version have you got installed
I have the latest version installed and the category tab only appears when you click the category in the breadcrumb

I get this error after update:

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression in /home/mysite/public_html/demo/library/QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php on line 344
server error:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression - library/QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php:344
Generated By: Vitor Dod Reis, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "http://mysite.com/demo/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I get this error after update:

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression in /home/mysite/public_html/demo/library/QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php on line 344
server error:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression - library/QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php:344
Generated By: Vitor Dod Reis, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "http://mysite.com/demo/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
uploading new files now

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 345
  2. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->mergePushableNodeData() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 321
  3. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->pushNodeDataUpTree() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 524
  4. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->getNodeListDisplayData() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 287
  5. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->getNodeDataForListDisplay() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 51
  6. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

I've set up some questions, but when I click on the tab for the list of those available, there is a difficulty column, but I can't find where to enter info into that column ?

Top Bottom