Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
I changed the CMOD folders but still get the error :
imagepng(qmaster/tmp/1.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. imagepng() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1533
  3. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->updategamercard() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 681
  4. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/w*****/public_html/index.php at line 13
This is when accessing user details .

Last edited:
I have played one Quizz on your site, and it closed it with one popup window saying on error has occurred to contact system administrator then closed your site tab O_o

Also installing this with addon installer,
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Tried to import Quiz_XML
Error :
Server Error
move_uploaded_file(qmaster/XML/QM_1424311736.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

2. move_uploaded_file() in QuizMaster/ControllerAdmin/QuizMaster.php at line 1182
  3. QuizMaster_ControllerAdmin_QuizMaster->actionDoimportquizzes() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/w*****/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Looks like same errors as above.

I noticed according to the Quiz main download page I am missing settings in the ACP as well the side menu is there but
missing a place to add the questions details may be from the result above. Uninstalled again see if there is a resolution.

Thanks

Tried to troubleshoot,
failed again worked once as noted with errors on XF site.
Now wont install again gives error cant find files using the install add on. It installed I think because there was and old file
from a manual install after making sure all old files were removed. It fails to install fresh.
Chris D and Wandingo both fail.

Can you please edit the readme file to show how to "exact" manually install this .
I did it as it says in the readme and its is not clear.
Seems pretty cool, but very temperamental getting it going.

Last edited:
Just to verify :
Manual install as well as addon install both resulted in exact errors:
Looks like member Gemma on XF had the same errors.

Server Error
move_uploaded_file(qmaster/XML/QM_1424316626.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

2. move_uploaded_file() in QuizMaster/ControllerAdmin/QuizMaster.php at line 1182
  3. QuizMaster_ControllerAdmin_QuizMaster->actionDoimportquizzes() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Just uploaded the latest version. Everything seems to be working from what I can tell but will need to do some more testing.

Is it possible to style the gamercard ourselves - would like to change the font, use better stars, change width etc

This version doesn't work for me too.
I still have error when I try to look "User details" if I don't log in.
Server Error

Undefined variable: userlastgame0

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 722
  2. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails()in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run()in /home/k/site/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Yes, there is still an error when guests try viewing user details.

I've also had this error randomly when viewing user details.

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY QR.id_quiz, QR.id_user ORDER BY result_date DESC LIMIT 5' at line 6

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1724
  6. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->GetLast5USERGames() inQuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1555
  7. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->updategamercard() inQuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 685
  8. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

This version doesn't work for me too.
I still have error when I try to look "User details" if I don't log in.
Server Error

Undefined variable: userlastgame0

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 722
  2. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails()in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run()in /home/k/site/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
Same Error and get one when trying to install the addons quiz.

Thanks everyone for your help, for me its not stable enough fore me to have my members use.
I feel there would be allot of emails to me about the bugs. So will check back and see how its going shortly.
I found another solution that might work for me in the mean time. Thank again for the help.

@Mike2020
Found an error in the styling. The "plays" and "questions" columns are transposed and need to be swapped. Our quizzes have ten questions, not ten "plays."

Great add on though. :)
qm.webp

it will be better if we have an option tı enable and disable time counter bar while answering the question.
i explained the reason for the timer you can set the timer to what ever number you want.
Your players can leave the quiz at any time and come back to it as it saves there session for that quiz.

it will be better if we have an option tı enable and disable time counter bar while answering the question.
i will see what i can do but its better to have the timer there as your members could leave the page open on that page and question for how ever they like,
this is why the timer is there so if they dont answer it will stop the quiz before the next question and save there session.

Top Bottom