Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
Hey @Vitor Dos Reis and everyone that is watching this thread.

First let me just first say it's an honor to take over this project. I have some ideas like integrating some social buttons that will show during the results of the quiz you completed where when you share it have some text say "I just did the so and so quiz with a link or something to the quiz". If i push forward with the social media development It will take some time since i'm not familiar with Facebook's development. Also I think i'll probably update the css on some stuff.

Right now i don't like this:
ftMJQKt.png

IMO i think this current structure can cause some confusion to some users that are not that experience with XenForo. Do you guys agree with me on this?

Also i don't like this also: (see blue rectangle that I've made). In my opinion I find it hard on the eyes.
eTnuXSG.png

One more thing i'm considering is either make 2 versions of this a Lite version and a pro version (Not sure how everyone would feel about this).

I'm also open to ideas and stuff. So if you have any suggestions or anything I'll be opening my site up soon so you can post your bug reports/ideas/suggestions. You can also send me a message on here as well and i'll try my best to get back to you on this.

-Kirk :)

Thanks, I'm happy to see this add-on with some fresh ideas. A paid (Pro) version it's OK to me, after all I already do a small donation to Mike2020 for his great work.

What I love to see:
- Better integration with XF trophy's - ability to admin define new trophy's from add-on.
- Social buttons it's a excellent addiction.
- Agree with the need of a new design. There are some small bugs to be solved:

user_details.gif statistics.gif

- Like to have a Sort option to define order of categories and subcategories and the same to order questions inside each quiz.

Thanks,
Vitor

@Kirk that's nice plans. I really feel polish all of this will make this addon pretty amazing, i don't like the current layout is "table-hungry", they're everywhere! Make more use of the new web possibilities, specially on CSS and JS and still maintain it on style props. to fit all kinds of styles :)

I also think I need it to make it easier for users to add questions for their quizzes. Also I think this needs much better documentation to explain how to do things like how to add questions to their quizzes and other things.

how can i remove it from view on the navbar?

Try going into your theme's extra css and add the following:
Code:
.navTab .QuizMaster{
display: none;
}
For the time being. Currently it seems there isn't a easy option to show/hide the tab :oops:.

If the code above doesn't do the trick try just doing
Code:
.QuizMaster{
display: none;
}

Hey there Solidus. I'm completely restarting this project from scratch. Will update everyone when progress has been made.

For sure this will defiantly get a huge design revamp.

Hi,

We're using this... two administrators created quizzes and it worked... now a member has created one which we approved. But when you navigate to it, you are greeted with the following server error;

Argument 1 passed to QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster::getNodeBreadCrumbs() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/onefootb/onefootballforum.co.uk/library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php on line 275 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 19
  2. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->getNodeBreadCrumbs() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 275
  3. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionViewquiz() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/onefootb/onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php at line 13

Any ideas?

Hi,

We're using this... two administrators created quizzes and it worked... now a member has created one which we approved. But when you navigate to it, you are greeted with the following server error;

Any ideas?
I believe this is being cause from some folders not being chmod to 777.

Top Bottom