Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
I'm not understanding the trophies and how they work. I created 6 trophies and they first two awarded to 23 people and they do not seem to have even played the game yet. It says it's based on X number of One's. What does that mean?

I'm not understanding the trophies and how they work. I created 6 trophies and they first two awarded to 23 people and they do not seem to have even played the game yet. It says it's based on X number of One's. What does that mean?
it's based on the number of number one's they have in the quiz system ( first places )

it's based on the number of number one's they have in the quiz system ( first places )
It does not seem to be working properly. At the time only 3 people had even played the game since I had just opened it 15 minutes before and in the middle of the night but 23 people got trophies based on having 1 number one and 2 number ones.

Is it based on number one spot for leagues or per game?

What could have caused it to populate badges for all those people who had never even played the game?

Hello,

Thank you for your quiz but i have some bugs ...

First one :
When guest want to see User Details i get some error =>
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame0 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:722

ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame1 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:723

ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame2 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:724

ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame3 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:725

ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame4 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:726

Seconde one :
When i try to translate in my own language the phrase => QuizMaster_Thequizwillnowclose with single quote in some words like this => s'il <= your addon stop to work ...

Thank you for your help

Hello there,

This addon quites need some polish, that is integration with xenforo functions itself, one of the difficulties i face is it needs to use the sub-menu and easier ways to add/edit quizzes. A more responsive integration with the tables, that includes larger quiz names making actually use of the space and make the rows like plays, questions, played shorter.

Several visual tweaks, like the timebar, blank part at the end looks odd (where seconds get displayed).
It's just about organization, make things more clear and clean. ^^

ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame1 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:723
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:20 AM

Keep getting this error non stop.

The Statistics are not updating. I have ran the cron "Quiz Maintenance" with no luck. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm still having the trouble with the trophies. I will have to just delete them. Everyone is getting the quiz master trophies, regardless of settings when they register.

any update on this
ErrorException: Undefined variable: userlastgame0 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:722
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 6:49 AM

Top Bottom