Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
No, more like the root folder where you forum sits. It will look something like this:

Well I installed in in the Install folder before I saw your post, the info on the readme me file is not very accurate.
It seemed to install but now that error.

I uninstalled to see if I can get clarification. Good news I could install and remove .
Note : the read me file does not seem to be clear on CMOD and which need the setting and
exactly where files are copied to it says Install folder , But Phatcows says it worked in the root.
Clarification appreciated., PS Phatcows thank you for the help tonight.

Mike2020 updated Quiz Master with a new update entry:

Quiz Master 1.0.7a

Have fixed the sql error when users are not logged in
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY QR.id_quiz, QR.id_user ORDER BY result_date DESC LIMIT 5' at line 6

have fixed this error as well
Code:
Undefined offset: 0

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 686...

Read the rest of this update entry...

when installing with the install and upgrade add-on you will have to chmod all folders that are used by any add-on like so
install
install/data
library (and the add-on you are trying to install)
qmaster ( and all folders inside this )
styles ( and all folders inside this )

chmod these to 777 then use the install and upgrade add-on it will install fine as i have tested this.

so even if you install a different add-on that can be installed by the install and upgrade add-on you will get errors till all folders for that add-on are chmod to 777

It does not work for me :(
CMOD all folders 777

When I log in as admin I have this error:
Server Error

imagecreatefrompng(qmaster/tmp/image/0.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
imagecreatefrompng() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1590
QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->updategamercard() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 682
QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/k/site/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

When I do not log in:

Server Error

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 688
QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/k/site/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

I'm clearly doing something wrong. I've granted myself all Quiz Master user permissions. I can create a quiz. I can't seem to figure out how to add questions to a quiz.

It does not work for me :(
CMOD all folders 777

When I log in as admin I have this error:
Server Error

imagecreatefrompng(qmaster/tmp/image/0.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
imagecreatefrompng() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1590
QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->updategamercard() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 682

When I do not log in:

Server Error

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 688
make sure these folders are there qmaster/tmp/image

I'm clearly doing something wrong. I've granted myself all Quiz Master user permissions. I can create a quiz. I can't seem to figure out how to add questions to a quiz.
on the user quizzes page on the drop down choose view questions there you will be able to add questions

make sure these folders are there qmaster/tmp/image
I created this folder manually

I have no idea what it is not working for me, but I still get error...

Server Error

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 689

I'll try delete and reinstall the mode.

PS
I deleted and reinstall mode again - I still get error :(

Last edited:
Doesn't work. Still getting errors

ErrorException: imagecreatefrompng(qmaster/tmp/image/0.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - library/QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php:1590

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php:689

Yes, folders are CHMOD and I manually created qmaster/tmp/image.

Do the updates to this add-on work? All I see are updates that say bugs were fixed and people saying it doesn't work.

Mike you need to start taking more care and test things more thoroughly before you post up the updates.

Do the updates to this add-on work? All I see are updates that say bugs were fixed and people saying it doesn't work.

Mike you need to start taking more care and test things more thoroughly before you post up the updates.
the errors are not there on my site or in the dev site since i added the updates to it.
so yes its been tested thoroughly before the release.

Mike2020 updated Quiz Master with a new update entry:

Beta Bug Fix 1.0.8.1

Hope this fixes the errors some have been having with
ErrorException: imagecreatefrompng(qmaster/tmp/image/0.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - library/QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php:1590

This is down to users not having taken upto 5 quizzes so it was not adding these images to the folder have changed this to check if the file exists

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom