Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
Then there's the (minor) problem with multiple choice questions. If someone forgets to delete unfilled answer fields the quiz can be saved, but when playing it this question just loads and loads and loads and ... Is there a chance to "auto delete" unfilled fields. As I said, a rather minor problem ...
fixed in next release
Unfortunately I still can not use this mod on my site because I can't translate all phrases.
Now fully phrased in next release

Hi there, was wondering if there is a plan for this to install without over writing ??
Or did I misread the install for it ?

Hi there, was wondering if there is a plan for this to install without over writing ??
Or did I misread the install for it ?
only if there is no changes to the files do you not need to overwrite the files.
If the files have been updated then yes you would need to overwrite these.

I guess I am not understanding as this is about the only addon I know that does that. Been following the addon looks pretty
cool but its install seem very intrusive. Again I may be wrong, but seems the install could be done like others are.
And as said maybe I am wrong about hows its done I do not do a ton of addons.

I guess I am not understanding as this is about the only addon I know that does that. Been following the addon looks pretty
cool but its install seem very intrusive. Again I may be wrong, but seems the install could be done like others are.
And as said maybe I am wrong about hows its done I do not do a ton of addons.
the install is done just like any other add-on upload the files then inport the xml file it cannot be any easyer than that.
Or you can install this with the install and upgrade addon by chris d

Ok great thank you for explaining I guess the way others had said it I thought it overwrote core files .
Make sense now thank you.

the install is done just like any other add-on upload the files then inport the xml file it cannot be any easyer than that.
Or you can install this with the install and upgrade addon by chris d
I tried install with Chris D , got error

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

They may be , but unsure which those are? I notice in the instructions it says that but doe snot say what settings they are.
Also how do I Cmod them why they are on my pc still. Been using Chris D addon for about a year with very few issues.
So was not sure why this on is or what I am missing.

Thank You.

I tried install with Chris D , got error

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
This addon does not follow the standard folder structure, and therefore cannot be installed using chris d or waindigo's installer.

@Mike2020 you should really do something about that. Also having files in the root path is a no-no...Would love for some of the 'messyness' involved with this addon to be cleaned up.

This addon does not follow the standard folder structure, and therefore cannot be installed using chris d or waindigo's installer.
@Mike2020 you should really do something about that. Also having files in the root path is a no-no...Would love for some of the 'messyness' involved with this addon to be cleaned up.

Mike says in a post above it does work with Chris D's now I am confused. Just used Chris D addon for another use this morning so I know its working as it should.

Mike says in a post above it does work with Chris D's now I am confused. Just used Chris D addon for another use this morning so I know its working as it should.
Looking at the structure of the zipped file, i believe the addon installer wouldnt know which xml file to install. He needs to speak to chris about this. Every developer should make the necessary steps to make installing their addon more simpler and cleaner.

I was also concerned about two XML's perhaps he can clarify it. Looks like a great addon but I like a nice clean install so later when updates
come along you do not end up chancing a rabbit down a hole.

sorry i have used this add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/install-and-upgrade-by-waindigo.2035/ and it installs the files just fine.

The reason for the 2 xml files is one is if you want to install the old way and upload the files then inport the xml the other is for the install and upgrade addon.

Not sure I understood that . There is addon-quizmaster.XML and Quiz_XML.xml in the root folder in the addon
and then the addon-quizmaster.XML is in the install folder. Can I remove any of these for it to work with Chris D's ?

Not sure I understood that . There is addon-quizmaster.XML and Quiz_XML.xml in the root folder in the addon
and then the addon-quizmaster.XML is in the install folder. Can I remove any of these for it to work with Chris D's ?
this xml Quiz_XML.xml is a set of quizzes you can import within the quiz system this xml addon-quizmaster.XML is an install file

Top Bottom