Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
Have made some changes that i hope will fix this problem you are having
There are no errors in adminCP .
However, there is no way to create tests, questions, etc. because I don't see any fields fore this.
I checked it on local server

Now I'll try upgrade add-on on my site and see again.

I have the new information.

Last upgrade works OK on the site. There are NO any errors what I talking about.

The problem on the local server was with cache (when I don't see any fields)

I get an error at install, The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I get an error at install, The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again
Before upgrade I uninstall old add-on.
It helped me.
May be you forgot to upload any files on server?

I was using the installer , guess doesn't work. In UPLOAD, what directory should it be uploaded to or created and put in ??

There are three main folders under upload, just wondered what directory under install should be created ?

Last edited:
Not sure that is making sense as my other addon are not put in the root like this one, so you create a quizmaster directory in the root and put them there ??
I uploaded all files on the server as they were in the zip archive.
Just uploaded by FTP.
I advise to you to check everything on the local server - on the forum for testing.
So you can avoid possible errors on the working site.

I think I am going to pass on this for now, I do not have a test forum cant afford to have issues right now.
Looks like a good idea, but still seems very much in testing faze. I check back next week see where it is :) thanks for the help.

I tried to add a sub-category that is the same name with another sub-category, but it gave an error.

For Example:
1- A is main category
1- K is a sub-category in A​
2- B is main category
2-K is a sub-category in B ( it gives an error)​

I'm sure its due to my skin, but perhaps you can help me correct this issue. The category image aligns incorrect and the stats bars rides over into the sidebar. Also, I installed the quiz you supply with add on but it seems it added it triple?

Screen Shot 2014-12-26 at 7.37.44 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-12-26 at 7.36.56 AM.webp
Screen Shot 2014-12-26 at 7.41.04 AM.webp

Top Bottom