XF 1.2 question about breadcrumb links, please help

zoldos

Hi, I've customized the links under the "Members" drop down, mainly the "notable members". But I noticed it has affected the breadcrumb links. When I'm viewing the member list, or a member's profile, I need to change the breadcrumb link for "Member": Home > *Member* > and I need to change the default link for that. Where can I do this? Thanks!

I edited the navigation template, and changed the code for the Member's "drop down" tab to the following:

Code:
<xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
      <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}"><li><a href="{xen:link members/list}">{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li></xen:if>           
       <li><a href="index.php?members/&type=staff">{xen:phrase notable_members}</a></li>
        <li><a href="{xen:link online}">{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
         <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
</xen:hook>

But when I view a profile etc., the "breadcrumb" link under the main navbar for Home > Members is still: index.php?members when I want it to point to: index.php?members/list to match my custom edits. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What exactly are you trying to do?
I would recommend reverting the template and using route filters in addition to editing phrases.

I basically modded the member_notable template and added custom tabs as well as rearranging the tab order. But when someone clicks the "Members" breadcrumb link, it goes to the third tab instead of the first and was annoying me. I changed the order back to normal as it was just too complex for a simple cosmetic mod.

Thanks for the reply!! :D

The link effectively goes to whatever the tab at the top points to. Changing that would require a code edit or an add-on.

Top Bottom