Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
That would be after
Did you make changes to these templates? (sorry for the delay) If so sometimes its not unheard of to actually have to manually upgrade a template. If you did not edit these, then run the upgrade again. If it is still there, just ignore them or open the template and click save, and the message will go away.

Hey Mike, been awhile hope all has been well, have sent you a ticket at audentio, please have a look when you have a moment,

Maybe someone else can help me with a couple things,

The scroll to top arrow doesn't show in any browser even if the option is checked in

Show Jump To Top Fixed

My custom scrollbar code I have in extra.css no longer works, works fine in the previous version however...

Code:
/* Turn on custom 8px wide scrollbar */
::-webkit-scrollbar {
width: 9px; /* 1px wider than Lion. */
/* This is more usable for users trying to click it. */
background-color: grey;
-webkit-border-radius: 100px;
}
/* hover effect for both scrollbar area, and scrollbar 'thumb' */
::-webkit-scrollbar:hover {
background-color: grey;
}

/* The scrollbar 'thumb' ...that marque oval shape in a scrollbar */
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical {
background: #197e97;
background-clip: padding-box;
border: 2px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
min-height: 10px; /*Prevent it from getting too small */
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical:active {
background: @uix_primaryColor; /* Some darker color when you click it */
}

Works fine in default I should mention

Code:
/* Turn on custom 8px wide scrollbar */
::-webkit-scrollbar {
  width: 9px; /* 1px wider than Lion. */
  /* This is more usable for users trying to click it. */
  background-color: lightgrey;
}
/* hover effect for both scrollbar area, and scrollbar 'thumb' */
::-webkit-scrollbar:hover {
  background-color: lightgrey;
}

/* The scrollbar 'thumb' ...that marque oval shape in a scrollbar */
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical {
  background: @primaryMedium;
  background-clip: padding-box;
  border: 2px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
  min-height: 10px; /*Prevent it from getting too small */
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical:active {
  background: @primaryMedium; /* Some darker color when you click it */
}

I noticed the webkit scrollbar code doesnt work when you have the off canvas nav on, which should not matter. Ill look into this again though, but yeah it is a bit tricky.

Ok, I will check that setting when I'm home later,

Any idea on the show jump to top fixed button not showing? Or is this the same issue with off canvas nav on....

Ok, I will check that setting when I'm home later,

Any idea on the show jump to top fixed button not showing? Or is this the same issue with off canvas nav on....
I think you need to revert the jump to style property. We are releasing an update shortly (you'll still need to revert after this update as well) but I think thatll fix it once and for all.

So i have the navigation set to option 3, which means move the navigation bar to the left when scrolling down. I would actually like to see my logo on the left scroll down while the navigation bar stays sticky on the top (without moving to the left) there is no option for this as far as i can see right?

Since you have option 0, above, 1 is i believe below, 2 is without, 3 is move to the left. I want an option 4 = logo on the left and -only- nav bar sticky. The reason behind this is that once you start to scroll down the whole navbar moves to the left.. i dont mind if it moves to the left as long as the placement is the same. If i am clear in this all :)

Anyone elses "New" post indicator not positioned properly? It seems fine on UI.X, but for Quark and Antiquark, it is about 5px off. I had to add + 5 to the xen:calc in
Code:
.message .newIndicator
{
    margin-right: -{xen:calc '@messageInfo.padding-right + @messageInfo.border-right-width + @messageNewIndicatorInner.border-right-width + @message.padding-right + @message.border-right-width + 5'}px !important;
}

So i have the navigation set to option 3, which means move the navigation bar to the left when scrolling down. I would actually like to see my logo on the left scroll down while the navigation bar stays sticky on the top (without moving to the left) there is no option for this as far as i can see right?

Since you have option 0, above, 1 is i believe below, 2 is without, 3 is move to the left. I want an option 4 = logo on the left and -only- nav bar sticky. The reason behind this is that once you start to scroll down the whole navbar moves to the left.. i dont mind if it moves to the left as long as the placement is the same. If i am clear in this all :)

If I understand you correctly we have a setting for this under UI.X Logo called Show Brandmark Image in Navigation, play around with that and see if thats what you want :)

Anyone elses "New" post indicator not positioned properly? It seems fine on UI.X, but for Quark and Antiquark, it is about 5px off. I had to add + 5 to the xen:calc in
Code:
.message .newIndicator
{
    margin-right: -{xen:calc '@messageInfo.padding-right + @messageInfo.border-right-width + @messageNewIndicatorInner.border-right-width + @message.padding-right + @message.border-right-width + 5'}px !important;
}

Im sorry for this, I've added this to the bug list. Thanks for reporting!

Mike, look at http://lethal.zone/forums/ if you scroll down the navigation bar will be sticky at the top. Thats fine, i just dont want the navigation bar to float to the left. I want to keep the logo there. Since the sidebar is on the left instead of the right it moves the navigation too much from right to left making it uneasy for users. (it would stay if the sidebar was on the right, which i dont want)

Mike, look at http://lethal.zone/forums/ if you scroll down the navigation bar will be sticky at the top. Thats fine, i just dont want the navigation bar to float to the left. I want to keep the logo there. Since the sidebar is on the left instead of the right it moves the navigation too much from right to left making it uneasy for users. (it would stay if the sidebar was on the right, which i dont want)
Hi there, we can add a logo in the sticky nav there is a setting for that, but to keep the logo where it is at is not easily done, and not possible currently with Quark's setup. We felt that it would make things look cluttered as you'd see through behind the logo.

Makes sense, is it possible to have the navbar stay where it is and have the logo move upwards. (in the current form i have?) My biggest thing is that i prefer to have the logo on the left at the start and the navbar on the right, but scrolling up should snap the navbar to the top without moving to the left. If the logo move upwards and that would be possible i would be fine with that too (but without the navbar sliding to the left)

Top Bottom