Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Ohh I just figured out what it was ! I would love to have options like that in vanilla UI.X too ^^
Yeh we'll add better postbits. Legacy style, classic, some variations. So, the flow chart so to speak has been around more global features. We will start moving into specific parts of XenForo soon. One of our goals is to have just plain awesome profiles.

OK, Mike dont shoot me lol, I did a import of vb was playing with the styling and for some reason I didn't save an edit to file of the breadcrumb template, I usually do I swear,

I removed the top breadcrumb post new thread button, I did this before my import, for some reason, lol, now of course that the forum is populated with data I need it back as the forum thread list is long, error on my part, can you point me in the right direction?

button.webp

Last edited:
Found it:
<xen:topctrl>{xen:raw $newDiscussionButton}</xen:topctrl>

In forum view, lol, cp'd to file, lol,

@Audentio would you know why the MOTD from taigachat is not showing on quark or antiquark?
Displays fine in default style and base UIX. quark and anitquark are child of UIX and the edited styles I use are child of quark and antiquark

I will ask @Luke Foreman in his add on thread as well as Im not sure which is causing the issue. Most of the css files I have compared between uix and quark pertaining to that mod are the same,

Here is the relevant forum list code:

Code:
<xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>

<xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />

<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}" /></xen:container>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}"><xen:container var="$head.description">
    <meta name="description" content="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}" /></xen:container></xen:if>
<xen:container var="$head.openGraph">
    <xen:include template="open_graph_meta">
        <xen:set var="$url">{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$title">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$description">{$xenOptions.boardDescription}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$ogType">website</xen:set>
    </xen:include></xen:container>

<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
</xen:hook>

shout.gif

uixshout.webp

@Audentio would you know why the MOTD from taigachat is not showing on quark or antiquark?
Displays fine in default style and base UIX. quark and anitquark are child of UIX and the edited styles I use are child of quark and antiquark

I will ask @Luke Foreman in his add on thread as well as Im not sure which is causing the issue. Most of the css files I have compared between uix and quark pertaining to that mod are the same,

Here is the relevant forum list code:

Code:
<xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>

<xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />

<xen:container var="$head.canonical"><link rel="canonical" href="{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}" /></xen:container>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}"><xen:container var="$head.description">
    <meta name="description" content="{$xenOptions.boardDescription}" /></xen:container></xen:if>
<xen:container var="$head.openGraph">
    <xen:include template="open_graph_meta">
        <xen:set var="$url">{xen:link 'canonical:forums'}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$title">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$description">{$xenOptions.boardDescription}</xen:set>
        <xen:set var="$ogType">website</xen:set>
    </xen:include></xen:container>

<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
</xen:hook>

View attachment 71893

View attachment 71895
Would be happy to look, can you create a ticket at audentio.com please? Include a URL.

Fantastic theme. However, I've come across this error on my homepage after uploading the theme:

CSS Error: quark.css: Invalid Property Access: group: uix_coveredStyle

Audentio updated [UI.X] Quark with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Audentio updated [UI.X] Quark with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Audentio! I love your template, and was wondering if there was a list of add-ons that are incompatible or that will cause conflicts? If not, I understand. Thank you very much. :D

12 days since I opened the ticket,

Status
Awaiting Feedback (y)

2 weeks now, Answer you customers @Audentio, I will keep posting till you do, lol, you ask me to create a ticket and not a single response, still awaiting feedback, I guess you have been busy with your latest and greatest UI.X and working on fixing the bugs, lol, premature release maybe, lol, answer your ticket, unreal, for someone that claims top notch support, is a friggin joke, after two weeks there are no excuses now, so don't bother offering any, I will just keep posting till you do what you claim you do...lol, bullchit, you keep proving my point, lol,

2 weeks now, Answer you customers @Audentio, I will keep posting till you do, lol, you ask me to create a ticket and not a single response, still awaiting feedback, I guess you have been busy with your latest and greatest UI.X and working on fixing the bugs, lol, premature release maybe, lol, answer your ticket, unreal, for someone that claims top notch support, is a friggin joke, after two weeks there are no excuses now, so don't bother offering any, I will just keep posting till you do what you claim you do...lol, bullchit, you keep proving my point, lol,

Responded to your ticket.

Top Bottom