Resource icon

QR Code for Attachments 1.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

QR Code for Attachments (version 1.0) - Adds a QR image to the attachments linking to the attachment

This was requested here and i've coded this, but the user never contacted me, so let's release it for free:)

This add-on will add a link under the attachments, which will open a overlay containing a qr image, which contains the link to the attachment.

If you don't have TMS installed, you need to add the link yourself, because there's no template hook available:(

Open template...

Read more about this resource...

QR codes are the little square barcode type things that are compatible by default with Android smartphones and available to use with some apps for other phones.

This add on adds a QR code to any attached file so if you wanted to download that attachment on your mobile you'd scan the QR code with your camera and it would download the file onto your mobile.

QR codes are the little square barcode type things that are compatible by default with Android smartphones and available to use with some apps for other phones.

This add on adds a QR code to any attached file so if you wanted to download that attachment on your mobile you'd scan the QR code with your camera and it would download the file onto your mobile.
may i use this in the first post for the description?
Sounds much better then my pseudo english^^

Top Bottom