Purchasing second license as used

ibab

So I am planning on purchasing my second XF license from a person who is offering to sell theirs for me. I know the risks of doing such thing but I have chosen to take the risks.

My question is, can you get the second license added to your account which already has 1 XF license?
Also what happens to the support, when my current license has still about 10 months left but the license I would be purchasing has only 1 month left?

Also a bit regarding to the licenses expiration. If it expires on that new license I would be purchasing, am I still allowed to use it but just not eligible for support?

Also what happens to the support, when my current license has still about 10 months left but the license I would be purchasing has only 1 month left?

Also a bit regarding to the licenses expiration. If it expires on that new license I would be purchasing, am I still allowed to use it but just not eligible for support?
Support(ticket)will cease and you cannot upgrade to a new version when it expires.
Yes,you can use it, without support.

So I am planning on purchasing my second XF license from a person who is offering to sell theirs for me. I know the risks of doing such thing but I have chosen to take the risks.

My question is, can you get the second license added to your account which already has 1 XF license?

Yes we can add this license to your current account if you wish.

You are still eligible for the 10 months of support on your main license. Just not for the secondary one, which you would have support for the 1 month. Having one expire doesn't cancel out the other ;)

? My understanding is that if people don't renew for a while that's fine. They can always renew later.

Correct.

Why not send them a personal Conversation? then they should get an alert top right + a notification email.
I already have an conversation with the seller, but I haven't received a new reply from him/her since yesterday, since I believe we live in a bit different timezones.
Also, just got another question. How does the Support add the license to me? Do I need to provide the seller with the email address I have my current license under or what?

I already have an conversation with the seller, but I haven't received a new reply from him/her since yesterday, since I believe we live in a bit different timezones.
Also, just got another question. How does the Support add the license to me? Do I need to provide the seller with the email address I have my current license under or what?

We ask the seller to provide your name, email address and home address, so as long as you use the same email address, thats where it will go ;)

I've now paid for the seller and they've provided the required information to the support through a ticket.
I am wondering how long does it often take for such things to be processed? As in can I expect to get the license even during today, as the ticket was sent yesterday evening? (Around 10 hours ago)

I've now paid for the seller and they've provided the required information to the support through a ticket.
I am wondering how long does it often take for such things to be processed? As in can I expect to get the license even during today, as the ticket was sent yesterday evening? (Around 10 hours ago)

I think I just picked this one up. Should be quick now :)

Top Bottom