Purchase Xenforo

Media Gallery is a separate purchase.

It looks like you have bought a second license at $140 rather than renewed your license (which is in purchase extras / extensions).

If you didn’t intend to buy a second license, you should put in a customer support ticket to resolve this.

Media Gallery is a separate purchase.

It looks like you have bought a second license at $140 rather than renewed your license (which is in purchase extras / extensions).

If you didn’t intend to buy a second license, you should put in a customer support ticket to resolve this.
Darn it! Its a bit confusing, so I should have only paid 40.00 @Martok ?

Thanks,

Probably $55 - Licenses with XFMG cost an additional $15 to renew.

Start a ticket from your customer area and @Ashley will refund the additional license.

Just to be clear: You need to click "Purchase extras/extensions" link below the license to extend it.

Probably $55 - Licenses with XFMG cost an additional $15 to renew.

Start a ticket from your customer area and @Ashley will refund the additional license.

Just to be clear: You need to click "Purchase extras/extensions" link below the license to extend it.
I created a ticket, not sure how to get the media gallery extension now, hopefully it can be sorted out.

The erroneous purchase will be refunded. You will need to purchase the extension properly:

You need to click "Purchase extras/extensions" link below the license to extend it.

Again, just for clarity, in the screenshot above you need to click the link below the top license in your screenshot.

The erroneous purchase will be refunded. You will need to purchase the extension properly:

Again, just for clarity, in the screenshot above you need to click the link below the top license in your screenshot.
I understand, but I don't want to spend another 55.00 on top of 140.00, or should I purchase the 55.00 extension now which includes the gallery and will be refunded 85.00?

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 9.19.50 AM.webp

You've made an erroneous purchase of $140. This will be refunded, regardless.

The correct extension cost is $55.

You could either purchase that now, or wait until the $140 is refunded. Up to you.

Top Bottom