1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purchase Xenforo

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by tommydamic68, Oct 3, 2015.

1. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

Hello,

I just updated my Xenforo license, however, I don't see the media gallery, isn't that part of the 140.00?

Thanks,

Tom

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 8.50.57 AM.png

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Media Gallery is a separate purchase.

It looks like you have bought a second license at $140 rather than renewed your license (which is in purchase extras / extensions).

If you didn’t intend to buy a second license, you should put in a customer support ticket to resolve this.

3. tommydamic68

Darn it! Its a bit confusing, so I should have only paid 40.00 @Martok ?

Thanks,

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Probably $55 - Licenses with XFMG cost an additional $15 to renew.

Start a ticket from your customer area and @Ashley will refund the additional license.

Just to be clear: You need to click "Purchase extras/extensions" link below the license to extend it.

5. tommydamic68

I created a ticket, not sure how to get the media gallery extension now, hopefully it can be sorted out.

6. Chris D

The erroneous purchase will be refunded. You will need to purchase the extension properly:

Again, just for clarity, in the screenshot above you need to click the link below the top license in your screenshot.

7. tommydamic68

I understand, but I don't want to spend another 55.00 on top of 140.00, or should I purchase the 55.00 extension now which includes the gallery and will be refunded 85.00?

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 9.19.50 AM.png

8. tommydamic68

Well I bought the extension for 55.00, so hopefully I will get a refund of the 140.00.

9. Chris D

You've made an erroneous purchase of $140. This will be refunded, regardless.

The correct extension cost is $55.

You could either purchase that now, or wait until the $140 is refunded. Up to you.

10. Chris D

You will, as soon as Ashley can do it, you will get it.

11. tommydamic68

No problem.

Thanks,