XF 2.0 Public Navigation Nesting

thunderup

I have the following structure on a Navigation Item via the Public Navigation system

Tab Name
> Child Tab
> Child Tab 2
>>>Child of Child Tab 2
>>>Child of Child Tab 2
>>>Child of Child Tab 2
> Child Tab 3

When I go to the link for Child Tab 2, which has 3 other links nested inside of it (Child of Child Tab 2 x3), it displays the "Default (No Tab Selected)" links in the forum subnavigation.... how do I make the "Child of Child Tab 2" links display in the subnavigation instead when content inside of the "Child Tab 2" are selected?

Just to confirm, "Tab Name" is the top level? If so, the only concept of navigation surrounds the top level tab, so you wouldn't be able to change the behavior of what is displayed under it (such as to skip child tabs and just display the grandchildren, if I understand what you're asking).

If "Child Tab 2" is a node (such as a page node), you can edit the node definition and tell it what the selected navigation section should be (Tab Name).

The rest of my message generally stands then -- only that can be selected and the links shown will be the sub-tree under that.

The selected tab can be dictated by a node. Otherwise, it would generally be done in PHP code, though it is possible to change it via a template.

Top Bottom