XF 2.0 Public Navigation: Editing Tab Name

Vilandra

I don't seem to be able to edit the titles of tabs under Public Navigation? (Such as changing "Resources" to something else.) Am I doing something wrong or is that by design?

Thanks!

If you are looking to change a title or correct a typo, you can certainly do that.

“For further control, click the name of a navigation item, and the editor will load, where you can change the name, the display order and they type of the navigation item.” Navigation

I cant find where to change the navigation titles in phrases, used the search etc but can't find where to edit the navigation title for resources.

Any hints or tips guys? Thanks

Easiest way to find a particular navigation phrase is to use "Search phrases". Set the title to search for as "nav." and the text to search for as the current text of the phrase, e.g. "Resources".

That should give you a few results, but should be fairly clear which the right one is.

Another way to find it is by knowing the name of the phrase. The name of the phrase is always nav. followed by the navigation ID of the entry, which in this case is xfrm. So the name of the phrase is nav.xfrm.

I cannot edit Title text in Public navigation. What 's wrong ?

Zqvx2Ht.png

Top Bottom