PS4 Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom Tyler

Ok,

So the site has gone through 2 different skins before opening, but we're finally there. There's still bits and bobs that need to be done with the design as well as a fair amount to do with the posts, Guides and Permissions - but I'm opening it up now as we're in a rather "Hot" Discussion period for consoles.

Let me know what you think http://www.ps4gamer.net

I'm also looking for people who are interested in gaming who want to get involved. If you're interested, Let me know!

Just to add to the above - if anyone is interested in Backlink exchanges for different gaming niches (PSVita, Xbox etc) - let me know.

Love the favicon and great theme! Everything looks great. It feel really inviting as a guest with the welcome message and nice image banner.

Love the favicon and great theme! Everything looks great. It feel really inviting as a guest with the welcome message and nice image banner.

Thank you Intradox! Love you're style too, although I think it would benefit from being fixed width. At my resolution it looks a bit odd (2560x1440)

Great looking site! Gonna check it more closely when I get a chance. I'd been debating on which I wanted more, the X-Box One or the PS4, but this was the deciding factor:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:cool:

That video, that single freakin' video... made the most popular video on youtube. 12 million views o_O

I'm like... :eek:

Thanks very much for the comments so far guys - Hope to see some of you sign-up and get involved. If you'd like to help with the running of the site, let me know also!

@CyberAP - Style was added by someone on the site team, and has now been removed.

It was never used and PS4 Gamer has always had the style, A customised version of Fusion Gamer by @Russ.

All of my add-ons are purchased, along with my skins. I'll restrict FTP / Admin rights a bit tighter in the future.

@CyberAP - Style was added by someone on the site team, and has now been removed.

It was never used and PS4 Gamer has always had the style, A customised version of Fusion Gamer by @Russ.

All of my add-ons are purchased, along with my skins. I'll restrict FTP / Admin rights a bit tighter in the future.

I disagree that it was never used. The charm style was fairly customized.

Check my threads in this post, and the prior post.

You're trying to cause trouble I'm afraid. The only two, public styles have been two skins by @Russ - These being Core and Fusion Gamer, both of which I own a license too. And the site has been publicly displayed here since it's conception. I've even asked Russ to do some custom work to add to the work I've done, which he is doing.

Please feel free to scrutinise any more of my modifications and Themes. I can gladly prove it's all legit :). As soon as you somehow noticed the skin (I didn't even see it as it weren't default) - I thanked you and deleted it.

Instantly, you come on here stating that I've committed piracy, despite me telling you it was a member of staff and they will be reprimanded.

The funny thing is, the guy who uploaded said he saw my thread here on xF and wanted to be apart of the site....then I suddenly have a nulled skin uploaded on my site and reported almost instantly.....go figure....

This is all coming from the guy who starts off a conversation asking my IP Address.

:D

Check my threads in this post, and the prior post.

You're trying to cause trouble I'm afraid. The only two, public style threads have been two skins by @Russ - And the site has been publicly displayed his since it's conception.

Please feel free to scrutinise any more of my modifications and Themes. I can gladly prove it's all legit :)

This is all coming from the guy who starts off a conversation asking my IP Address.

:D

You know what your right.

Thanks @CyberAP for your input, but this is not what it has been made out to be.

I love your skin, but it's not what I was looking for, for this particular site. As I mentioned to Matthew who informed me of the issue and there was never a front-facing, default displaying version of your skin on the site. As I stated to Matthew also, I wasn't even aware of it - when he first told me to delete a style, I was like "WTF?" - Then he pointed out what it said at the bottom, and I immediately thanked him and deleted it. The issue is, I was maybe a little too trusting with who i let access the site's back-end and this has now been dealt with and the user in question banned and removed from the site.

The version wasn't even 1.1.5, it was 1.0 of your style, had images missing and didn't look correct - I have no idea why it was there or what the persons intention was of doing with it.

I want a respectable, grown up Community and everything I have functioning on the site is licensed or freeware. I am an IT Professional and I wouldn't work for free, so I most certainly wouldn't expect others too.

I feel i took appropriate action as soon as I was made aware, and will ensure my checks of "staff" applications are more strict in the future.

@Matthew Hawley - as stated previously, Thanks again for making me aware.

@Brogan can this thread be closed/deleted/amended, as the last few posts don't reflect the real situation at hand and I don't want my reputation to be affected due to an action of another person.

As stated, I can prove all my active mods and themes are purchased if required.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom