Gamer Exit - Looking for Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
From one website designer / website developer to another... Very nice work guys, loved your previous design but i think your new one is more professional and that should help increase your user registrations and overall success... As you guys "Pixelexit.com" and myself "Expertpixels.com" are going to be competing against each other effectively I am really looking forward to pushing each others limits in a friendly way this should result in some awesome designs being produced.

Great work Russ & Steve.

That new blue style looks stunning! Keep up the great work!

Yep very a clean style.. as i mentioned above i did love the older red style, but now seeing the blue one it's a little more effective i feel, the content stands out much better i feel which is the reason search engine based traffic will be on the site in the first place so that is a win / win situation.

Just a friendly bump, we have went through another redesign of sorts. Customized the message area a good bit, using [bd] Medals for different things we use such as Screenshot of the week and other things users can participate in. ;)

upload_2013-11-28_10-16-19.webp

Absolutely stunning @Russ ! Remember you asked me for some example what colour scheme i wanted for the new project i am working ...it's right there haha .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom