PS4 Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
None really, the CDN defo helps. I've ditched the slider, it wasn't playing nice with the CDN. Looking to get a store installed to sell some games and accessories soon, if @Micheal can assist with a demo on our skin.

I then for sure want a PSN Leaderboard - can't believe there isn't one yet. Still got trophies to sort out, some custom fields etc - but it's getting there I think.

@Douglas Veney - Cloudfare CDN.

None really, the CDN defo helps. I've ditched the slider, it wasn't playing nice with the CDN. Looking to get a store installed to sell some games and accessories soon, if @Micheal can assist with a demo on our skin.

I then for sure want a PSN Leaderboard - can't believe there isn't one yet. Still got trophies to sort out, some custom fields etc - but it's getting there I think.

@Douglas Veney - Cloudfare CDN.
Installed maxcdn and cloudflare and it seems to grealy improve loading speeds in certain areas.

What store is available for xenforo? Was not aware of one.

Just wondering what you used to have the banners above each section? Interesting concept and would love to try something similar.

Hi, it's just an IF statement to put the Ad above a node. It's fairly simple. If you would like the code, I can give it to you when I am home.

Hi, it's just an IF statement to put the Ad above a node. It's fairly simple. If you would like the code, I can give it to you when I am home.
Not sure why, but I still don't follow. I guess the code would help although I'm not sure where it goes? Are you using an addon such as widget framework?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom