Proud owner of XF

I initially only wanted to buy 2 licenses to play with, but damn, XF needs support and needs to pay lawyers and the dollar currently is cheap again, so I bought a few more.

And as far as I can see, several others did the same. On one of the forum admin sites I visit regularly I have seen a few vb4 licenses for sale pop up :)

Bought one to evaluate the software (and support XenForo).
Depending on the development progress / XenForo 1.0 final stability, and the availablility of Addon's we are hopefully able to avoid the switch from vb3 to vb4.

Go, go , go! :)

I'm very pleased that I managed to buy mine within the first hour. I've uploaded it to XAMPP to play with, next the test area of my website to start configuring and tweaking before I let my other admins see it :) None of this 'vanilla board' for me this time round. :D

After the problems with paypal not accepting my credit card last night, Im back at home in the UK and after much contemplation I went ahead and purchased 2 copies.

Currently saving $40 per copy, plus when they have to charge VAT, next year I would presume, that would add an extra $28 (20%) onto each copy, so buying now ive saved $136. Plus if I dont want/use them I can flog them on in 3 months for what I paid!

Top Bottom