Fixed @property.border-style doesn't work

CyberAP

While border-width and border-color are working the border-style doesn't seem to work. That's strange because we can't set a full dependence on borders due to the border style rigid set.

We don't keep any border style properties or some individual background/font properties around to keep the cache smaller, as you can access the border property itself. I don't plan on changing this currently, as there are usually ways around it using the "complex" properties. What are you trying to do?

I try to do this:
border: @message.border-top-color @message.border-top-style @message.border-top-width;

Because somehow @message.border-top doesn't work for me.

I figured out that I can use it just as @property.border but it also prints border: and border-radius: that I don't really need.
For example I want to set a custom padding like: padding-left: @property.padding and I won't be able to do it because it prints the complete rule, which differs from .padding-left for example, that outputs only the value itself.

Note that this is mostly intentional - with the border/padding/font/etc rules outputting full CSS rules, as they represent the whole "group".

I have changed to expose border-style in 1.1.2 though. My main reservation is increasing the style property cache size, which will hopefully be shrunk in a future version anyway.

Top Bottom