PromotionForum - ForumPromotion, Webmaster & Admin Forum

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I agree. It does not make sense for him to not license it.

I wonder if it could be as simple as putting his forum's URL under the license. Wouldn't think it would let him download it otherwise.

That actually sucks though. I'd say I've spent a couple hundred bucks on various U.IX license over the years. :cautious:

I wonder if it could be as simple as putting his forum's URL under the license. Wouldn't think it would let him download it otherwise.
Its probably just a matter of having a copy from another registered site.

That actually sucks though. I'd say I've spent a couple hundred bucks on various U.IX license over the years.

I feel your pain on this one. I have spent plenty of money with them on themes and addons that are now free. As much as I want to take full advantage of this I am also leery that their time supporting xenforo will be limited in the future.

That graphic dates back to Fergal, buddy. At the end of the day, you don't have the rights to that. You know you don't. You can't be going to Archive.org and pulling old images from long ago and using them as your own.
I understand your concern. If the copyright owner contacts me for removal (Fergal), such images will be removed upon request immediately :)

I understand your concern. If the copyright owner contacts me for removal (Fergal), such images will be removed upon request immediately :)

Actually, you're wrong. FP was purchased on Escrow. In the terms, all graphics and rights to those graphics are part of the sale. I stated that those graphics were designed back when Fergal was the owner of FP. That doesn't make him the owner of that graphic.

For all intensive purposes, I am the owner of that image. We've crossed this bridge before. You pulled this same nonsense stealing images from FP for Bizdustry.

Actually, you're wrong. FP was purchased on Escrow. In the terms, all graphics and rights to those graphics are part of the sale. I stated that those graphics were designed back when Fergal was the owner of FP. That doesn't make him the owner of that graphic.

For all intensive purposes, I am the owner of that image. We've crossed this bridge before. You pulled this same nonsense stealing images from FP for Bizdustry.
Thank you for your concern.
If you have copyright concerns, please contact Cloudflare Abuse, or, provide me with proof of ownership for copyright, that specific image dating back to 2010

Top Bottom