Promoted Content [Paid] [Deleted]

I uploaded the wrong zip and I don't have the correct one on this computer. I'm going to try and fix that file really quick.

I don't think you would need to but did you happen to uninstall the add on first? Sometimes when it errors it still installs it.

Could you possibly go into phpmyadmin and find the table xm_promotedContent and drop it? Then try to install again.

I think this is conflicting with XenPorta since both use the "Promote Article" or w/e its called.

Whenever I tried to promote something with this addon it made the portal of XenPorta look weird.

I think this is conflicting with XenPorta since both use the "Promote Article" or w/e its called.

Whenever I tried to promote something with this addon it made the portal of XenPorta look weird.

I tested both and there didn't seem to be a conflict. Still waiting for any update before we use this on our live site but it seemed to live happily with XenPorta.

I'm going to turn my forum into mainly a blog site. How soon can you add Better Blogs support or do I have to donate extra for that?

Hello

how change time of the slider ?
did you plan to add responsive for slider like recentFeature from Xenporta ?

@Daniel Hood

1) Ok i found solution for time of slider : change speed in jquery.bxslider.min.js

2) for responsive. only way is to check on Adaptive Height or it doesn't work.
Impossible to have a fixed height and responsive like recentFeature from Xenporta ?

3) Previous/Next buttons are not visible on Xenforo 1.2.4. I tried with default theme

Does this work with Xenforo 1.3 and how soon can we get a Better Blogs extension?

I have a suggestion, the overlay popup where you select the image to promote on the slider, rather than a list with the filenames (which is perfectly fine) it would be better if there was a scrolling list of thumbs w/ filename. And also, there needs to be an option to set maximum number of promoted items. So then after lets say 20 items they start to expire. Thats kind of a big deal in my opinion. Any word on when we can expect the update? I love this addon. One of my favorites.

Top Bottom