Promoted Content [Paid] [Deleted]

Okay it seems to do it in the order you last promoted an item. You have to manually click on the promotion button just to organize what order. That's a lil inconvenient...

It goes based on order of promotion, the most recently promoted is in the first slot. I'll work on adjusting the other things. Just sounds like more options and moving the options to the edit widget page, which I can do now.
Thanks!!!

Okay it seems to do it in the order you last promoted an item. You have to manually click on the promotion button just to organize what order. That's a lil inconvenient...

I can make an admin page to manage the promoted content like someone already suggested and I plan on doing eventually. I just figured that you'd want it to display in order of promotion.

Reactions: DRE
I can make an admin page to manage the promoted content like someone already suggested and I plan on doing eventually. I just figured that you'd want it to display in order of promotion.
What's up now is cool for now I guess. Thanks for considering making one!

Hi,
i have two problem: i have blank box if i select slider widget and if i select Post widget the post shows entirely
Antonio

Would be awesome if we could configure how many promoted content shows in each widget.

Daniel Hood updated Promoted Content with a new update entry:

Update

Ability to set promoted content to display within specific widgets along with control over which attachment is displayed.

Also, the link to purchase has been changed to http://xenmods.com/cart/product/promoted-content.7/ we are now handling delivery of products and selling in house. More information here. This will not be the smoothest transition (as I have to copy over orders one by one and link them to your XenMods account) but it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I responded to your private conversation. Your issue was with missing files, I addressed that in this update.

As for downloading
Also, the link to purchase has been changed to http://xenmods.com/cart/product/promoted-content.7/ we are now handling delivery of products and selling in house. More information here. This will not be the smoothest transition (as I have to copy over orders one by one and link them to your XenMods account) but it will be worth it in the long run.

You need to register an account on http://xenmods.com, I'll transfer your order so it's linked to your account, you'll be able to view your products and download again at any point.

Hi there,
I downloaded what looks to be the latest version, attempted to install and got this error message:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'attachment_id'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XMPromotedContent/Install.php at line 48
  4. XMPromotedContent_Install::Install()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /path/admin.php at line 13

Did you get the most recent download? I'm working on fixing some stuff, I redid a lot of the add on recently and it's been buggy since. I'm sorry.

Top Bottom