And a few extra shots...

B_rig-3813.webp

B_rig-3823.webp

B_rig-3825.webp

B_rig-3829.webp

B_rig-3830.webp

B_rig-3831.webp

Last edited:
That is a sexy ass beast, good lord, wish I had the determination (and money!) to try and build something like that!

...and what is the primary use of this machine? (too lazy to read through all the posts, and the photos are more attractive than the text).

I don't think I could ever trust liquid cooling of that amplitude lol
I have one of those corsair liquid cooled cpu coolers and that's about as far as I'll go :P

Ew titans

Had you bought one of those you would have been gutted, especially shortly after the 980TI came out at almost the same speed at half the price. Could be worse, could have purchased 2 970s with 3.5 gig of ram, Like what I did.

I'm waiting for 1080 TI whenever they decide to release that, end of the year or thereabouts if I'm not mistaken.

Had you bought one of those you would have been gutted, especially shortly after the 980TI came out at almost the same speed at half the price. Could be worse, could have purchased 2 970s with 3.5 gig of ram, Like what I did.

I'm waiting for 1080 TI whenever they decide to release that, end of the year or thereabouts if I'm not mistaken.

That's what I'm currently saving my money up for, I'm currently running a 780ti IIRC.

ALSO LONG TIME NO TALK FRIEND

Fortunately mine were free of charge upgrades (evga warranty is second to none) so currently sat with 24gb of video ram... cant complain too much at that :D

Top Bottom