Add-on Profile Views Count?

DRE

Can someone make a profile views count? I know there are profile visitors modifications but I don't think they display the amount of times your profiles have been viewed.

Would love to be able to display top 5 viewed profiles on the forum home sidebar too.

Should there be an option for users to turn the profile logging feature off for their profile?

I think I'll do this and I think the most sensible way would be to log visits in the same way XenForo logs visits to a HTML page. Clearly, this will add one query each time a profile is viewed, but the end result will be a database table that contains the user ID and number of visits their profile has received.

It should then be relatively simple to display the top 5 viewed profiles in the sidebar.

Sound good?

Should there be an option for users to turn the profile logging feature off for their profile?

I think I'll do this and I think the most sensible way would be to log visits in the same way XenForo logs visits to a HTML page. Clearly, this will add one query each time a profile is viewed, but the end result will be a database table that contains the user ID and number of visits their profile has received.

It should then be relatively simple to display the top 5 viewed profiles in the sidebar.

Sound good?
HECCKKKK YEEAAHHHHH

Gotcha. No worries.

Leave it with me! :)
I'mma donate when I can man I really appreciate this! I wanted to make my member's profiles public today but I stopped because I realized they can't track whose profile is the most popular or getting stalked the most.

Top Bottom