1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Tabs padding.

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by Shelley, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

This is something that I've always had to modify when installing add-ons that create additional tabs in profile and found they broke onto another line (mainly on fixed width styles) so rather than hijacking this thread with the suggestion I thought i'd create a new thread making the suggestion. (screenshot really explains it).

tabs-in-profile.png
    tabs-in-profile-1.png

Bob, ragtek, Veer and 4 others like this.
  2. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Good suggestion, I have also wondered about the need for such a wide tab. I am more partial to the margin being included, but either or would do nicely :).

3. ibnesayeed

ibnesayeed Well-Known Member

I would rather go with 1-2px margin but 5px padding on both the sides is perfect (for me). :)

4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Yeah this is purely preference. Perhaps this could go in as an option in the style properties? so people could easily change the padding and margin to their preference. I haven't checked if that option is indeed in the style property area, if not, I think it might be a good idea to include it.

Jeremy and ibnesayeed like this.
  5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I like the middle one in the top image.​

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That's perfect.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I agree on a style property, but let me just say, I'm really liking having the tabs separated in your examples.

Bob and Shelley like this.