1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Pulldown all underneath

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by bogus, Feb 2, 2011.

1. bogus

bogus Guest

Hello. The menuColumns of my accountPopup are all underneath not in two columns as it should be, but i dont know why?!
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Probably a style issue. You can confirm this by testing it on a default style. Create a new style with no parent:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Styles -> Create New Style

Then select that style on your forum. If the problem goes away when using the new style then you know it's a problem with your custom style at which point you need to isolate the problem.
  3. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

4. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

I actually had this problem when I installed your sidebar borders template mod. When reverting back to the normal sidebar this problem goes away.
  5. bogus

bogus Guest

Hm Hm Hmm... i will need to take alook into it. thanks for the hint.
    Well. Found the Problem. Because of setting the width of the sidebar by myself (extra.css),
    I have to reset the width ot the Profile Pulldown too
    This helped
    Thanks Trombones 13

You can add it again ;) Works all fine now. But please. I can find errors only if u tell me. Deleting my Templates changes without any comments after finding errors will not help
  6. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

I removed the template edit because it broke the user menu, and it was on my todo list to report the bug later today :) Anyways, thanks for fixing the problem :)
  7. bogus

bogus Guest

hehe no problem. it wasnt me who fixed that, but you´re welcome and thanks for the hints ;)